I wont be around very much over the next couple of weeks as my wife Ping’s sister Li Rong passed away on Sunday the 10th, and I have to look after her, Jacob, go to work, and mourn – I will return as soon as I can.
Please do not call unless it is vital (For those in the community that have my mobile number) – If you would like to leave a forum post or sticky in your community, it would be most appreciated by the both of us.
Thanks mate’s, and I hope you understand, my head and my heart are split into 6 pieces at the moment, I need to find the parts that fit the best to be able to survive until June.
Adam ‘amckern’ McKern
If you have been keeping an eye on my download sub-site i have been adding some files recently (This is more or less to partner with the random folder)
I have just over 6.10GB of files in the directory, so please try and be liberal with the download hot linking, or the files WILL BE REMOVED.
Jacob is now 3 weeks old, you can take a look at some of the photos we have taken of him at http://ammahls.com/jacob
Svencoop has been updated to try and iron out the connect bugs with the new sound engine, there have also been some other changes including;
- Fixed minor issue with the new donor feature spawning in walls.
- Some potential crash bugs were fixed for animation code w/ controllers, and the multisource entity’s use function.
- Minor tweak for minigun, fixed crash bug with rendering code.
- Specified shocktrooper’s eye position to a static value to fix some model issues.
- Minor tweak to Tor’s speaking function.
- Fixed Babygarg crash bug when being killed by a Gargantua’s explosion.
- Flesh Gibs now properly float.
- Minor sound engine fixes for sound output.
- Updated FMOD Ex to v4.24 for the new sound engine.
- Crash fix for world-lit particle system objects.
- Gargantuas no longer eat turrets or snarks.
- Added monster_op4loader.
- Minor client-side reloading tweak.
- Removed console command that crashed servers.
- Added opengl mode for env_fog to support Steam Half-Life.
- Added new command: cl_stopsound – Works just like the stopsound command from Half-Life, but works for the Sven Co-op sound engine.
More info and download links can be found at http://www.svencoop.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=36751
Soon after 4.05 was published, there was an update to 4.06 that fixed yet another bug in the sound engine – you can download this update from;